The Missoula Urban Indian Health Center offers transportation services to clients that meet eligibility criteria.
- You can schedule with our Transportation through the Front Office.
- Any person receiving Transportation services agrees to adhere to all applicable MUIHC Transportation Services Rules and Policies.
- Transportation services may be provided outside of MUIHC business hours for approved MUIHC activities only. Transportation services, for Clients, are not available on Holidays, observed by MUIHC.
Local Transport (in-town):
- Limited to Missoula City limits only; MUIHC will not provide transportation for pick-up/drop-off outside of Missoula City limits.
- In-town transportation will be provided for Health/CD appointments.
Tribal Health & Human Services (THHS)-St. Ignatius and Arlee (out-of-town):
- Transport MUIHC Client’s to nearest IHS facility for Health/CD services; which is THHS-St. Ignatius or Arlee Clinic. MUIHC will not transport Client’s beyond THHS-St. Ignatius.
- Out-of-town transportation will be provided for Health/CD appointments.
Please keep in mind that the Transportation schedule is subject to change to accommodate MUIHC Community Activities and Events. If you have any questions please contact us.