THE MISSION of the Missoula Urban Indian Health Center:
- SERVE as a respectful gathering place, welcoming Native families from all Nations.
- DEVELOP a strong, supportive Native community by building collaborations and promoting healthy family activities.
- SUPPORT Native families to identify opportunities & resources to thrive & be healthy.
- SUPPORT Tribal traditions to maintain comfort and belonging at home and in the city.
- PROMOTE Wellness by offering opportunities for emotional, mental, physical and spiritual healing.
ENVISION a Facility, Programs and Staff that will prepare and support the Native American Community to adapt to an Urban Culture while maintaining ties to ancestors through a combination of spiritual, practical, social and economic endeavors.