Missoula Urban Indian Health Center Careers
To apply for an open position with the Missoula Urban Indian Health Center, the following must be included to be considered:
- Completed MUIHC Job Application
- Proof of Education required for position (Education Transcripts, Proof of High School Diploma or GED or College/Secondary Education Degree)
- Three Professional References
- Proof of Native American Preference (as applicable via BIA verification of Indian Preference*)”
* If you are claiming Native American Preference, verification must be included with the application. All applications will be kept on file for one (1) year at the Missoula Urban Indian Health Center. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Click on the above links to open application
- Fill out application and save.
- Fill out contact information below.
- Upload file then send or print fill out and bring in.
- File formats accepted are Word, PDF and JPEG.
If you have any questions please contact Kiana Simonson, Human Resource Specialist (406)829-9515 ext. 103 or e-mail email@example.com
ADDRESS & HOURS OF OPERATION
830 West Central,
Missoula MT 59801
Telephone: (406) 829-9515
Fax: (406) 829-9519
Monday–Thursday: 8 am – 5:30 pm
Friday: 8 am – 12 noon
Monday-Thursday : 7 am – 5:00 pm
The first Monday of each Month MUIHC is closed from 8 am – 11 am