Missoula Urban Indian Health Center Eligibility For Services
At the Missoula Urban Indian Health Center we offer an array of services for our clients; ranging from Health Prevention/Promotion, Chemical Dependency Outpatient treatment, Mental Health counseling and Tobacco & Substance Abuse outreach to community activities, resource & referral for those in need and an on-site computer lab. All eligibility for services available at MUIHC is based on our funding source, with our primary goal to meet the needs of the Native population within Missoula County. Our Chemical Dependency and Mental Health service offerings are accessible & open to all populations. All clients seeking services at the center are required to provide the following:
- Completed Registration Application.
- Valid form of Photo Identification, i.e. State driver’s license or ID, Tribal issued ID card.
- Birth Certificate for applicants under the age of 18 yrs. old.
- Proof of Residency, i.e. utility bill, vehicle registration, lease/rental agreement.
- Proof of Health Coverage, i.e. Private Insurance, Medicaid, Medicare.
- Native Americans living within Missoula County;
- Proof of Tribal Enrollment or Decendency of a Federally Recognized Tribe, i.e. Enrollment card, Tribal issued Certificate of Indian Blood.
For our services that are fee-for-service, and an individual does not have coverage there is a sliding discount available based on income & household eligibility. Please inquire upon registration for an application to apply for a discount.